Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

part time work at Soft Script - ivy64

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2017 - 8:58 pm In Reply to: Applying for part time work at Soft Script. sm - mt4545

I was recently employed with them, and their Glyph system is NOT user friendly, have to resort to mouse and not keyboard. Also, they require copying and pasting from the different platforms into a word document for your line count. Very tedious and time consuming. I am also a former Nuance employee, not by choice, but due to residency (state). I did not agree with their policies, but was better than SS. SS does not pay for any down time, whether computer issues or out of work. You could give them a try and quit if you do not like it. By the way, SS let me go without any warning, just locked me out of everything during my shift. No previous warning or anything. Go to their Facebook page and you will see that others have commented on that as well. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)