Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

Although I cannot answer your question specifically, - I can tell you my opinion

Posted: Jul 31st, 2017 - 7:40 am In Reply to: Canscribe training - Evelyn

It is my opinion that anyone stealing money from unsuspecting hopefuls by offering a completely false future through blatant lies should be held accountable for said person's future. They KNOW this is a dying business, and yet the greedy pigs continue to take money from people who still have visions of an actual "career" in medical transcription. I absolutely hate predators, and these MT schools are nothing more at this point. There are hundreds and hundreds of MTs out of work, and they are stealing money to train more??? The only school with any dignity whatsoever was MTEC. They quit taking people's money when they knew it was wrong to continue, and how many years ago was that?!? Kudos to them! At this point, it should be illegal to take money for medical transcription training. They are selling false hope! PS: Even to the ones working now, you don't have a career and you're treated horribly even if you don't realize it. You're extremely underpaid and definitely underappreciated! The educated idiots who do surgery on people can't seem to figure out something so complicated as a recording device, and it's not okay to request the Gods to not be so totally incompetent, inconsiderate, and inadequate. I wouldn't give this field a penny. I've bought my last keyboard for medical transcription. I've watched it die a slow death for the past 15 years, and I now hear it struggling to breathe. Remember, this is just my opinion from my own personal experience over many years. I wish everyone the best of luck in their futures! After almost 20 years, mine didn't work out like I had hoped (retiring from MT), but it does not mean I don't want yours to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Canscribe training - Evelyn (Views: 902, 2017-07-30, 7:27 pm)
    • Although I cannot answer your question specifically, - I can tell you my opinion
      • I concur - JMHO (Views: 551, 2017-07-31, 8:52 pm)