Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So, what next? - Here is my prediction. sm

Posted: Jul 28th, 2017 - 7:48 pm

Get the finger ready to hit the dislike button for my first statement: I actually feel sorry for HR Lady. Yes, she made an egregious error, but a DECENT company would find a way to rectify this to the satisfaction of its employees. HR Lady had the courage to face the angry mob she had to know was waiting for her. Highly doubt CEO would.

My prediction: HR Lady talks to "people" about getting us compensated, as she said she would on the call. We then get an extra $50-100 in our paycheck. HR Lady gets fired for causing an unexpected MLS expense, CEO gets a multimillion-dollar bonus for coming up with the brilliant and cheap way to compensate us, they lose several MLS but CEO is not worried as he has his international workforce to exploit.

Anyone else have a prediction? Not a wish like "crash and burn." I think a majority are thinking that right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)