Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That BOOM may be lowered on some of us, too--sm - anon

Posted: Jul 27th, 2017 - 2:09 pm In Reply to: Lots of managers laid off just said on 3:00 call by - Support staff

Let's face it, before the cyberattack the company was overstaffed. Accounts have undoubtedly been lost, and they will likely reach a point where it costs more to keep people on than it does to lay them off. An employee that is not working still has accounting costs and benefits costs associated with them and if they lay people off now, after the recent PTO disbursal, they can save themselves some money on not paying PTO, too. I am kind of up in the air on whether or not I would welcome being laid off or not. I would like to refinance my mortgage next year and my income would help with that, but I also want to be free of this place, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)