Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Catching up and then... - ss

Posted: Jul 27th, 2017 - 7:42 am

I think they are desparately trying to catch up on the backlogs for various accounts in anticipation of blowing off our checks Friday and then finding people not willing to do any OT this weekend.

Once this is all lined out and we find out how many clients do not return to Nuance what are they going to do about all the OOW situations then?  I would imagine they won't do lay offs... figure they will just let us drown in OOW situation until we get tired and move on. 

If those back payment and bonus checks do not hit the bank this Friday that will be the last straw for me.  I have tried to be a faithful employee and do what is needed, but a person can only take so many stabs in the back before they call it an end.

Will be watching ADP all day.  Enrich doesn't have crap on it yet either.  Wonder what their excuses will be this time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)