Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you are still struggling - sm

Posted: Jul 27th, 2017 - 7:17 am In Reply to: Thanks. I did see that but when I click to run - file converter, it asks

I would do a google search on i.e. "MSWord 2010 autocorrect file location" (whatever version of MS office you have). In your Shorthand conversion program, that may be all you need at this point, and hopefully SH will do the rest.

IMPORTANT! Do not move the original autocorrect file or alter it in any way. If you need to, you can COPY it and save it elsewhere. Hopefully you will not have to touch it.

If I recall correctly, Shorthand will store your "dictionary" files with the file extension .spf . If you need to find where the files are, you need to go to your File explorer program and in a search box type *.spf That should show you all your SH files. If you do not know how to find your file explorer, again, you can do a google search. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)