Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What is the likelihood... - Just Curious

Posted: Jul 26th, 2017 - 10:18 am

That an experienced MT would score the same exact percentage on an MT test every single time she took the test for a certain transcription company. I accepted that the first 2 times after taking it because it was a possibility. But I took my time on this exam because they advertised again at a time when I really needed to switch companies. I went over those dictations with a fine-tooth comb, and unlike other times I've had extensive experience in all 5 report subjects. I imagine my surprise when I get the same exact percentage score 96%, and "unfortunately" can't be hired because the cutoff percentage is 97%. Why even say you're hiring if you're only sending standard rejection letters based on something other than experience or ability to transcribe. Just say you're not hiring anymore or something. It's not like I would know the difference. Shameful. Has anyone else had that experience with a certain transcription company that was posted on the other site recently where you've gotten the same exact percentage every time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)