Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To IMedX MT - see message

Posted: Jul 26th, 2017 - 9:27 am In Reply to: Thank you! - IMedX MT

I understand completely. Did not want to give up evenings, weekends, holidays either - much of what I was waiting for, including specific specialty. Be sure to make that specialty stand out. When doing the resume on here, your heading that people initially read should state that in all CAPS. In your job description in the actual resume, be very detailed about your knowledge there, while mentioning the other specialties as well.

It took a while for me to get the response I was looking for. You will get some that you are not interested in but just keep waiting. You have to "renew" your resume every 45 days I think. Looking for a job is hard work. It's like a part-time job in addition to the one you have. DO BE VERY PICKY. You are going to spend every day doing this and you want to like your job again, so don't just jump at anything. Make sure it is perfect for you. I have never been an IC but I find that the way I work now, even for the same 8 cpl, I make more $$ that allows me to pay taxes and benefits, good gosh not to mention the absence of micromanaging such as your fingers not moving on the keyboard more than 10% of the time, etc. I can do 800-900 lines before noon. Go out during the day, and come back and finish the remaining 300-400 lines if I want to. Be careful about people wanting to set your schedule to a point.

Post that resume on 2 boards over and over. It really is minimal effort for the end result even if it does take a while. Like you said, you have been looking for 2 years.

GOOD LUCK. I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)