Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pay at KS - not getting paid - have to wait

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: I did. Why don't you contact them instead of asking here? sm - Long Time KS MT

I started July 5th although not full time until the 23rd. I just worked of an afternoon. They told me to put my lines in the program and all, and I did, by the end of pay period, now today I find out that I won't get a check until August 10th. That seems strange that I wouldn't at least get paid for lines I typed within the first pay period. Never heard of that. Oh well. We'll see.

Found out - you are paid almost a month after the last day of the pay period. Last day is July 15, pay for that is August 10th. Then for the last half of July, pad for that is August 25th. That seems a long time, but oh well. I'm here now. And I agree, you are left alone to work and no helpful emails about keeping your desk organized and all that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)