Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Are you delusional??? - Wow

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 11:49 am In Reply to: There a lot of companies hiring. That's an excuse. sm - KS MT

"There are a lot of jobs???" Are you kidding me??? Have you even so much as TRIED to find another job in this field even remotely recently??? If you have, you would know that there are FAR from "a lot of jobs" out there and what jobs are out there are, for the most part, crappy, low paying VR editing jobs that aren't even worth the time of day. I FINALLY just landed a great new position with a small company this week and do you know how long it took me to find a position like this? SIX MONTHS. Yes, I just said six MONTHS. I checked the job boards literally every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, and I did not find anything even worth applying for until this past week. So, you need to get your head out of your you-know-what and snap back into reality. There are far from many jobs out there these days. Things are significantly different than they were 10 years ago in this industry, so I suggest crawling out from under your rock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)