Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What's not posted is that usually they are just screaming "the sky is falling" sm - Long Time MT

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 11:33 am In Reply to: Understand that but really what is the point of posting - pay period after pay period about late or

They post early in the day and then don't come back to say "my check posted today, I was too early". Yes, KS has had some late checks, never more than a day or two, and they let us know and fixed it. But every single check is not late, not even the majority, but someone will always come on here to bash. More ex-employees than current it seems from the posts.

I like working for KS. I have plenty of work, get OT when offered, and get paid on time 99% of the time. When it's a day late, I am OK, and I understand that things happen. The trade-off is that I have good accounts, a great coordinator and enjoy what I do. I've worked for other companies and I'm much happier at KS than the ones where I am competing with offshore labor and horrible QA or docked pay for QA's power trip. They worked with me when I had health issues and worked with me when I lost my mother. They leave me alone to work, and my pay is correct, even the times it has been a day or two late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)