Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

You make some good points.... - but the other side

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 12:25 am In Reply to: No. I don't believe that for a minute. - I also do not think scrubbing clothes

is the entry by the doctors themselves of information which is riddled with misspellings and abbreviations that almost make it hard to read.

I love the accessibility of EHR. I work for a large healthcare system that has patient access to their own charts, you can email your doctor, get your lab results right away, etc. If you go to the hospital and you're PCP is one of our groups, your info is in the main record. That part of it is really nice. I don't know how easy it is to get records from practices who are outside of our system, though.

My biggest concern with the EHR, and this is more to the practice of having the doctors enter their own information, is the sloppiness and sometimes flat out laziness of the doctors inputting the info. I've seen some doozy mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)