Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some - info

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 12:02 am In Reply to: Anyone with info on 2 companies? Nacogdoches and NJPR ? - oldmt

The only thing I know about Nacogdoches is that they have never responded to at least six times I replied. With NJPR, I got an initial response in May of last year but couldn't get past their computer specs. At that time, they wanted the 32-bit version of Windows 7 and Office 2007 Professional, which seemed like a weird combination. I am still running Office 2003 Pro on a 64-bit Windows 7 Pro, which I guess is also kind of a weird combination, and I don't know if their specs have changed. They wanted 550/1100 lines for part/full time, "slightly more for editing." Some of their accounts required Express Scribe Pro, which I do have and use quite a bit. The "line rates are adjusted depending upon experience, CMT status or how well you test, but are basically in the area of 0.08 cents per line for straight typing and 0.04 cents per line for editing." Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)