Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I'm actually making somewhat more doing ST - hourly pay, probably because

Posted: Jul 24th, 2017 - 7:07 pm In Reply to: Then thank God because I'd be making zilch today. n/m - OP

I developed extensive use of my expander doing ST before it disappeared. If that's the case, people newer to the field can't fall back on that and are taking a special hit.

But the higher pay, of course, is no surprise since it dropped consistently with the transition to SR and just underlines that SR is seriously underpaid. I'm pretty fast and accurate at both, definitely no phenom but after all these years probably solidly in the top 20% or so for both, and pay should be very similar.

That said, ST stinks. After typing the whole report, I actually have to over the entire thing word by word before sending. Sheesh. Not as bad as the liquid paper days, but..!

Wish I was one of those without work. This would be a great time to hop in the car and head for the horizon for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)