Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Platform question - searching old reports - sparky

Posted: Jul 24th, 2017 - 12:40 pm

I'm fairly new to the transcription/editing field. So far, I've worked for two companies with platforms that don't have the ability to search a doctor's old jobs for keywords. I find myself spending an enormous amount of time looking through every single report a doctor has done to try to find a similar procedure or diagnosis to help me figure out unintelligible verbiage in the report I'm currently working on.  Have any of you worked on platforms that have this capability? If so, what platforms are they and which companies are using it?  I'm not frustrated enough to quit my current job over this issue, but if I reach a point where I can't take it any more, I'd like to know which companies/platforms to focus on.  Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)