Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ditto - WhatamIgonnado?

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2017 - 8:10 am In Reply to: I also agree! - Fool Me Twice

I feel you, Fool Me Twice. I was trained in-house in 1994 and was making more than DOUBLE what I make now and with REAL benefits. I'm 49 with all 3 of my kids in high school now and I'm determined to get out of this field. (I'm the one poking my nose in about real estate up there.)

Have you thought about what you might go back to school for? I wonder if those in our income bracket would qualify for any sort of tuition assistance? I earned an associate of applied science degree (a transfer degree for OT) about a million years ago. I'm wondering if I can use that in some way to get an OT assistant degree--like take a few more classes or something? I've also thought about being a professional organizer or a home stager. I've ruled out real estate agent. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)