Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Real - Estate

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2017 - 7:44 am In Reply to: Depends on where you live and what agency you work out of sm - another drone

Finally, something I'm qualified for--I have loads of experience in the thankless job department! ;)

Thank you for your input!

Well, hmmm...that might not be the path I want to take. I just can't do this MT thing anymore. I don't have the money to get any sort of "traditional" 2- or 4-year degree. Single mom of 3 (with no family support whatsoever) so free time is hard to come by but I'm definitely willing to work hard to get out of this situation (this dying field). I was looking at options for online certificate sorts of things and that's when the real estate thing occurred to me.

What have others done to get out of MT? Anyone willing to share their success stories?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)