Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

In case anyone hasn't seen this link - from healthmanagement.com

Posted: Jul 21st, 2017 - 4:30 pm In Reply to: THREE WEEKS - pl333

“We are doing everything within our power to support our healthcare customers and provide them with the information and resources they need to provide quality patient care...”

But are ya? Are ya really?

I am beginning to wonder if our workload has increased due to other applications not working either (per this article). I seem to be getting a lot of dictation from sources I haven't had in years.

If so, wouldn't you increase incentives, not decrease them, for those of us who are on these accounts?

I know they are adding people from other platforms, but it takes a long time to become proficient on some of these accounts with their wildly varying and specific specs, and I suspect the clients don't just want it any old way.

I get so tired straight typing I probably couldn't do much extra anyway, but I do think they could offer more of an incentive if they want us to step up to the plate.

Reading this article (and looking at the backlog of work), I think even if we all worked 24/7 for another week we may still not catch up, which is definitely worrying.

LINK/URL: In case anyone hasn't seen this link

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)