Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 42)

HyperType - BeenThereMT

Posted: Jul 20th, 2017 - 6:17 pm In Reply to: Information please about HyperType in NY - pmt

I worked there years ago. The original owner was honest and good to work for (Joel). He then sold the business to his office manager instead of the big MTSOs.

Then there was a change from a dos platform to windows, and she managed to find a way to cheat on the configuration of the line counts. The same reports, same accounts, same dictators, same report types generated less line (by a lot). I had the tech guys double check my settings, repeatedly, and each time the line counts changed. I called her butt on the carpet for how she was calculating our lines - differently than previously and therefore cheating us out of income. I always kept detailed records so it was easy to catch this sort of shenanigans. She swore she was calculating the lines the same even though I had proven otherwise and the tech guys backed up my concerns. I left immediately.

I just would never trust someone who would cheat their MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)