Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I think this is the important paragraph - trader

Posted: Jul 20th, 2017 - 6:02 pm In Reply to: Nuance "currently has $625.64 Million of cash on the books." - They can afford to pay us more than last month s A

In recent action, Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) has made a move of -5.91% over the past month, which has come on Strong relative transaction volume. Over the trailing year, the stock is underperforming the S&P 500 by 6.6, and it’s gotten there by action that has been less volatile on a day-to-day basis than most other stocks on the exchange. In terms of the mechanics underlying that movement, traders will want to note that the stock is trading on a float of 2.56% with $283.41 Million sitting short, betting on future declines. That suggests something of the likelihood of a short squeeze in shares of NUAN.

I was thinking there was going to be a bunch of stock shorting going on (making money betting stock price is going to fall). I don't know when the quarterly report will be coming out again, but the impact of account losses and the overtime pay expenses have not shown up on the books yet.

The above report was a technical report and not based on information on the current problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)