Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

I don't get what these MT "ghosts" hovering - around this board are doing here

Posted: Jul 20th, 2017 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: If karma's in play, we'd better start looking in the mirror. - Admit all we have done wrong.

They bash our profession, their main deal seems to be telling us to get out of MT, they often stick up for management.

They just want us to quit already!

But why? If you are so happy you are out of this profession (or were you ever in it?) then just go enjoy your life then. I really just don't understand people who come on here, the board of our profession of medical transcription, to tell us to get out of the profession.

Do you wonder why we think you are management? After all, that seems to be their goal too.

As far as karma goes, I personally don't really care about it, I care about the issue at hand. Software engineers who fixed that cyber attack were no doubt offered big bucks to fix it, they wouldn't have done it otherwise.

I think we have the same right, if not the same skills. I think this incident is showing that we are not as easily replaced and indispensable as they would like to think, but with this non-offering of incentive, maybe I am wrong.

Then again, maybe they are just holding out as long as they can, maybe they are using the guilt card and all the other cards used against pink collar captive workers such as us, and maybe it would be good for us to say no for once. I say wait for them to blink.

I am doing my job as usual, doing it well and conscientiously, but if they want us to put in extra effort and extra hours which are grueling, I want to see something offered before I give up my spare time to help them get back to normal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)