Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You're most welcome. :) I'm not positive, but I thought sm - Lexi

Posted: Jul 20th, 2017 - 12:58 pm In Reply to: Thank you so much - Exactly what I needed to hear

after 6 months, it was off your record? Again, not sure. Maybe somebody else has a more definite answer for that. If it's been a few years, I don't think I'd worry about it.

I think having it happen now versus another time was a blessing. As busy as we are, I doubt they'd terminate anybody for anything less than outright incompetence, so even if you were at the very last stage of PM, I think you'd have a little breathing room to prove yourself.

The only other thing I'd recommend is participating in any training, mentoring or refresher courses they might suggest. Even if they don't offer anything new, you get paid for them, and I think it shows a willingness on your part to do what it takes to keep your job. At least that's what I felt, so I took all the mentoring, etc., they suggested/offered.

Hang in there. Time does help the anxious feeling fade a bit. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)