Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What makes me the most angry - LDSMT

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 11:19 pm In Reply to: So it was a bait and switch because that wasn't explained in the email - and we did this in good faith. sm

is that I emailed them and told them there was a lot of confusion regarding this incentive and that the email did not state it was accumulative over the whole time period like they told me.

I asked them if they would please send another email which explained how it really worked, so people were aware, and they chose to ignore me, and instead just said they were sorry to hear I was disappointed that it had not been explained correctly and then gave some explanation that still did not explain it correctly. I think they are all clueless and the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They obviously used a stupid method to decide what the target goals should be that made no sense to how we work, and then put it out there in a manner that also does not make sense with how we work.

We don't work daily, 7 days a week, so why would a goal be set to a daily target based on an average of what we did over a 3 week period, but divided out as if we worked every day. The idea was flawed from the get-go and then poorly communicated and administered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)