Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

GOOD GRAVY! I am finding Emdat Lite SOOO - AGGRAVATING.....GRRRR

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 7:44 pm

I seriously don't think I'll EVER get used to it!  It is so TOTALLY different from EditScript!  To make matters worse, I have not really had the chance to work on it very much since training due to a lightning strike that happened the very day I got my password and was able to get in.  In fact I was only able to work 3 and a half hours that day and got maybe 3-4 reports done.  And it has been so long since training that I don't even remember what I learned.  I did take notes, but there was so much information thrown at me in such a short time that I was jotting things down haphazardly thinking I would organize them later (HA, they don't even make any sense to me now).  I thought I was in the clear when my primary account went back on EditScript a couple of days ago, but NOOOOO.  My primary is running out of work now.  Feel like beating my head against the wall!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)