Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think they were trying to say QA as in checking figures - etc, but that makes no sense because

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 7:07 pm In Reply to: If I don't get the rest of my money by next week, I'm done - mt

OMs approved timesheets in webclock and the last information about the 1.5 said ADP would put the multiplyer in place. The email is nothing but a BS spin because they screwed up. Apparently they didn't double check things were correct. Then, they have the nerve to send out an email making it sound as if the extra had intended to be paid late. I'm with you, their only good thing was pay on time and they've failed and I have a feeling this is just the beginning of more headaches to come. They dangled a big old carrot during their crucial weeks following their systems failure and had no idea or thought of how they were going to pay it correctly and on time. They can shove the rest of their carrots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)