Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

The control for resolution, etc is your monitor - SleepyMT

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 5:47 pm In Reply to: Hope someone can help here. How can I get rid of sm - Too pooped for popups

My computer is MM's so maybe you have the same thing. On my monitor, there is a blue light underneath the "ViewSonic" name on the bottom of the monitor. The blue light is on when your screen is on. It turns yellow when the monitor turns off. Under the ViewSonic name, there is a 2, down arrow, up arrow, 1 and power icon. They are faint, but there. When the pop-up comes on, you hit the switch under the 1 or 2..whichever is requested. The power icon is where you turn off your monitor. That's how the popup can be turned off, brightness or resolution changed, etc.

When I got the computer, I had to play with the monitor resolution because my eyes are screwy. It's the only way I figured it out.

Hope this helps!

Also, as someone already mentioned, it does go away after a minute or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)