Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is the strangest thing, that some people seem to - get their pay on time or get notified SM

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 5:04 pm In Reply to: They got a lot of new accounts through the Nuance mess. sm - KS MT

that it will be late, but the majority never seem to be notified.

Then you have cheerleaders who come on here and state their pay is never late, they never have a problem, and they are always notified of late pay.

The late pay issue itself is a crock and should not be tolerated by anyone. Every time that pay is late, you all should be calling DOL or any other state boards or even feds - anyone who will listen.

Late pay is a sure sign the business owners cant be trusted, as well as how many times it's been posted on here about the company's financial troubles with back taxes and debts?

Huge red flag right there. I'd walk the streets before I'd work here. At least I'd get my money right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)