Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They have hundreds of employees, so it makes sense to have openings for new accounts. sm - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: Why does Keystrokes have so many openings? - sm

I know one of the new accounts has 8 hospitals and is huge. I cross-trained on it Friday and love it. My main account is slower in summer. No one likes to be there in summer; it's too hot. I know they have signed several new accounts and not temporary ones.

I think most hospitals turned to MModal and Keystrokes because they are bigger than most other MTSO's and because they have their own technology. I would not be surprised to see this continue for a long time because if I was a hospital using Nuance, I would not be staying with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)