Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

I actually agree with that point. Raises can and - should be given. My point was sm

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 9:47 am In Reply to: They can raise the line rate permanently - no raise in 10 years

mainly the comment about HDSMs being "lazy bags." I thought that was hateful and mean. The HDSMs are essentially middle management, which is the worst position in the world. I've been there before, and I won't do it again. They have their superiors on one side, and us on the other. Even if they want to fight for us with all their heart and soul, there's a line they can't cross because they have families, bills to pay and mouths to feed, too.

There is an HDSM listed on here who sounds like a nightmare. I have not had that one, and I'm thankful. That said, every other HDSM I've had was great.

We hold them responsible for so much, when the truth is, they have very little control over most things. They don't set the accuracy requirement. They don't set the LPH requirement. And, they aren't allowed to talk to the clients about specifically awful dictators.

I got a little carried away with the rest of it. But, to think $50/hour bonus can be sustained indefinitely is a little short sighted, wonderful though it might be. Some of the accounts I am doing now as overflow from Nuance were accounts we had at Mmodal before, but Nuance enticed them away with promises of faster TAT at less money. If we'd like to KEEP those accounts, Mmodal HAS to be competetive. Yep, I know, that's a hateful word these days, and I understand why, but there it is. I for one would LIKE to keep those accounts because NJA is a PITB. Would I like a raise, too? You bet'cha. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)