Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Need company suggestions. - sm

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 8:57 am

My long-term part-time IC job was just acquired by MModal and I already work for MModal full-time. I need both incomes and they gave us extremely short notice, so I have about a week to find another part-time job before I end up homeless within a month.

I stuck in an application for Nuance, but I don't know if they will hire me back because I was part of a class action lawsuit against them as part of an acquisition from another company where they didn't keep their promises on the acquisition.

What companies out there have steady work for roughly 5000 lines a week part time and ALWAYS pay on time? I have 17 years of experience acute care and multiple specialities of clinics and have my CHDS  Private message is fine if you have a hidden gem you don't want the whole world to bombard with resumes. I have already gotten responses for 4 cpl editing, but that is downright insulting and I don't want to do that unless I get desperate here in a few more days.

thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)