Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Something similar - Happened to me

Posted: Jul 18th, 2017 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: Nothing is private here ... I got caught posting here - too a few years ago

I posted an HR-related question some years ago and an HR person from my company emailed me and told me I could just ask her instead of posting here. I was shocked beyond belief. I thought this was private. I have changed emails many times and use different ones on here now.

I hate that they use these tactics to intimidate us, silence us, to shut us up, to keep us docile and quiet, isolated, afraid to communicate, but this board is what it is. I appreciate those who take the risk to post info and sometimes join in the conversation, but am mindful who's watching. Even the OP, her supervisor posing as a disgruntled employee, fishing for complaints. How creepy is that? Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)