Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Stat report after stat report...anybody else? - SleepyMT

Posted: Jul 18th, 2017 - 3:00 pm

For the past 2 nights, I have had a ton of stat reports with more than 5 in a row at a time.  They are all Nuance overflow.  Last night, I had to put a report on hold for 2 hours due to continuous stat reports.  I brought this up to HDSM and PM.  Crickets so far.  It seems like Nuance is getting antsy and wanting their reports done first, hence the stat.  Also, most of the stat from them are discharges, H & Ps and consultations...from February, April and March!  Who does this?!  How is this ok? They are also incoherent to the point of just a stream of sound with no vowels or words no matter what you do with the speed or tuning.  I would think MM would be concerned more about their regular clients and have some reaction to the increasing Nuance stat.  Then again, I'm just an MT.  What do I know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)