Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

Well, I have been forced by Nuance - to apply for early retirement

Posted: Jul 18th, 2017 - 6:54 am

I am one of the fortunate ones that have had work (ST) due to this debacle. ST is just too exhausting, mentally and physically and there seems no end in sight. Offering time and a half (which only means you get paid for the "half) is not worth it.  I figured I could make more (even with losing money by taking early retirement) than I can with Nuance.  This is the only company that I have worked for that docks your pay for non-errors and I have been in this business since the 1980s and I am beyond sick and tired of my measly pay being docked.  For me, this pay is nothing but pocket change at best.

Since I have been with Nuance, I have watched my pay drop from $40,000 a year to $21,000., I have lost my home and my car thanks to Nuance.There is no way I am going continue to be stressed out over not being able to pay my bills.  There is absolutely NO incentive they can offer me to continue to work over.  

This is not my work ethic, but I am to the point now that I don't give a crap about how many reports are out of TAT.  I will continue to do my best, just put in my 6 hours (I went to progressive part time only because I still need benefits until I turn 65).  By me taking early retirement and a pension, I can at least take care of basic needs.

I feel really bad for my fellow MTs who don't have this option.  I know how you feel because I was in the same situation when I lost my hospital job to oursourcing, which is how I ended up with Webmedx and now Nuance. 

So, Nuance - screw your OT.  I see this whole thing as Karma - which you deserve and more!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)