Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

Going deaf - Ready to jump ship

Posted: Jul 17th, 2017 - 11:04 pm In Reply to: Anybody else feel like you are going deaf from the bad sound - lately and ready to quit? SM

I had it as well. Bad sound quality, ESLs that drive you up the wall, so many different CP's, free work for demographics and you better not get it wrong by gawd, or you are punished, low pay, no employee status to speak of, unless you work for the devil companies, tests that should be done by premed students and not MTs and so on and so on.

I hate those voice files. I hate voice. Takes me just as long to wade through that, sticking in commas, taking out periods, numbers that are never right, medications that are absolutely destroyed in the spelling, names which are never right, spelling of words which only makes it worse and so on and so on.

This job sucks in more ways than one. No one can even imagine how bad it is. I have never seen a job, that was once reasonable, enjoyable, profitable, etc. go down the drain like being an MT does.

Tired and burning out. That can speak for everyone who does this wretched work. I left long ago never to look back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)