Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Great pressure - MT434

Posted: Jul 17th, 2017 - 9:10 pm In Reply to: OM announces under great pressure to type - over 1000 OTAT jobs. HA, she

One would think the powers that be at Nuance would be offering something to get these 1000 OTAT jobs done. Nothing, nada, zilch, just their regular overtime pay, which is a joke. Had they made it worthwhile, I certainly would have given up some of my weekend, but once they removed the incentive Friday at midnight, sorry, not sorry. Add to that, I am still waiting for the rest of my pay that I did not get last time. It is almost like they are trying to lose the rest of the accounts that are left. How could you possibly have this huge of a backlog and just sit there calmly while it continues to grow and not try to "reward" your employees to dig you out of the hole you find yourself in?Something smells here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)