Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wonder if my transfer to this new group is going to get me on PM. - dnr

Posted: Jul 17th, 2017 - 1:12 pm

I am far from making my lph since being transferred. All new accounts, and the doctor database is incomplete, so I end up finding the hospital's website and doing a doctor search. And then, there's the unpaid time spent entering the ADT information because there is no hospital patient feed. Plus, although I have done the procedure types I am getting in the remote past, equipment is has changed and multiplied in the intervening years, and I having to do a lot of research. Looking at co-workers reports is not helping at all because most of them are wrong. My suspicion is the research to find the right equipment names is not being done by my co-workers. Also, I have sent an unusual amount (for me) of reports to QA. Confidence boosting, though, is the fact that they could not fill in 95% of the blanks, plus some blanks filled in are obviously blatantly wrong because what they filled in does not make sense/fit the other report content.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)