Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Inscribe training - wordie

Posted: Jul 17th, 2017 - 10:27 am In Reply to: InScribe - anon

I don't know of any crash course, but I can offer some advice on taking the training and then working in Inscribe, based on experience. In retrospect, I realized that there is some information overload going on in the training, and it's really not beneficial to try to remember all the detailed shortcut instructions. What's important is the overall gist of how the platform is organized, where and what the different functions are, and some basic navigation. Everything is either labeled on the screen on the main menu, the demographics Panel, etc. When you're actually working on the platform, if you don't remember the specific keyboard shortcut, simply hovering your mouse over the field or menu option will tell you what the shortcut is, and simply from repetitive usage you will remember the ones important to your work. So don't focus so much on all the different shortcuts they're trying to teach you but more on for instance where you would go to enter an enclosure or find an old report or enter a cc. Also, if you're familiar with working in Word, many of the transcription commands (copy, paste, arrowing around, etc.) are identical. Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • InScribe - anon (Views: 890, 2017-07-16, 11:17 pm)
    • Inscribe training - wordie