Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

But they do. You just don't realize it. - sm

Posted: Jul 17th, 2017 - 8:45 am In Reply to: Unfortunately other states don't follow CA, and a number of MTSOs - have responded by not hiring from CA. nm

Your car's smog system is because of California. I can't even begin to ennumerate how many things the giant economic engine of CA changes and bends to its demands. Seaworld's orca program is history partly because remember when the orca killed the trainer? That was a Worker's Comp case of orca proportions, and Seaworld bent to the pressure. To your thoughts, some states will always be banana republics and from our point of view out here it almost seems like the state government is the adversary of its people. But places like Ohio and Michigan are reasonable and change is possible. Here's the thing, as far as MT goes, I already make more than everyone else in every conference call. Minimum wage here is 10.50 an hour. In any bonus or overtime? lol. I get double time after certain hours while the rest of you aren't. It isn't fair and it should not be happening. Washington State is the same. Basically the West Coast is the same. And this is 25% of the population in Pacific TIme Zone with ENORMOUS ACCOUNTS. Can you actually visualize Sutter Health being told Nuance won't hire from CA but they want Sutter's money? lol. It just won't happen. There is real power in having population and wealth. The rest of the country should ride our coattails. Demand it. You deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)