Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Issue With Express Scribe - Jellybean

Posted: Jul 16th, 2017 - 2:02 pm

I have several windows open on my computer, one window for Internet/Google, one window for Style Guidelines, one window for the document to be transcribed, and one window for Express Scribe.

I can click on the tabs on the taskbar to go from one window to another EXCEPT when it comes to Express Scribe. That is, when I'm on Express Scribe and click on taskbar to try to go to another window, it doesn't work. The only way to leave Express Scribe is by clicking on minimize button (-) at the upper right corner. However, it is kind of a pain in the neck to do that often.

So I'm wondering if there's a way to leave Express Scribe to go to another window that's open on computer another way.

And if not, is there at least a shortcut key/s to minimize Express Scribe window (without having to use the mouse to click on minimize)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)