Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

There are just too many red flags - with SS for me.

Posted: Jul 16th, 2017 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: Yes, interviewed - Job offered

Most of the MTSOs are like that, but why jump out of the frying pan into the fire, ya know? I worked outside the home a few years ago and it was an awesome change of pace - steady, solid paycheck, no constant hounding, steady schedule. It was a lot of relief. Unfortunately, I live in a very rural area and have small children and there were child care issues that I just could not work out, so had to come back home to work, at least until they are older.

They should have the decency to let you know SOMETHING! But, I'm not surprised, as that's how these MTSOs operate. I hope you find something that works out for you and makes you happy! A steady $11 an hour is better than I make as an MT most days. It's a shame that we know so much and get paid so little. Best of luck to you :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)