Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, interviewed - Job offered

Posted: Jul 16th, 2017 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: So was SoftScript supposed - to send you an offer letter?

and she welcomed me back (as I worked there 5 years ago). When I called her, she is like, do you have time for an interview now, and I said yes. We talked about the usual and like I said, she said welcome aboard and to watch my email for HR paperwork to sign. Never received paperwork and never heard back, so called and left 2 messages, and nothing. Maybe they already hired for the accounts they had. They said they were getting a new account within a month. It sure would be nice to hear back and say hey, sorry but we cannot hire at this time because we already hired too many by mistake. I reapplied for MModal and tested and passed and got a call and offered a job, but when I said I worked there previously he is like, wait a minute can I call you back. He called back 3 minutes later to say, I am sorry, we cannot offer you a job because I left before with no notice and I couldn't get hired back even working nights. If SoftScript overhired after offering me a job they could at least call back and say, hey our mistake, we hired in your stead.

Also, I applied at IMedX, but because I was skimmed 3 lines per report at TransTech before they merged with IMedX and when I got 5 months back pay in my hand, I resigned without notice, and the fact that when I worked at Amphion before they merged with IMedX and had a court order for pickup/drop off with my daughter to meet my ex-husband at a specific time and place and needed to change my schedule and they said no, well, again, I had to resign, it was a court order and I would much rather quit without notice than not show up for work and be fired for no show or being gone when I am supposed to be there. Both times I had no choice I felt. But IMedX said because I left with no notice at TransTech and Amphion, that they are not going to allow me to work there.

If nothing comes about, at least I applied for cleaning rooms for 11 dollars an hour on Friday (and was in the parking lot of the hotel while MModal called as I just picked up the application)cause these companies want your life. They want you 24 hours a day...if there is no work, work outside your schedule at all hours; if you work nights, you have to be available for IT because IT is only available during your sleeping hours during the day so best be awake; and they want you do to demographics for free, and they are not paying enough for a majority of the people to make minimum wage so they are going IC because that way people can make less than minimum wage without them looking bad. Anything to screw you, the employee, who is actually the one really making the money for them.

Sorry for the rant, good luck with what you decide. They must really want you if they are bugging you to get paperwork done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)