Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 56)

answers - HappyMT

Posted: Jul 15th, 2017 - 2:22 pm In Reply to: Very objective assessment - thanks. - A couple of questions...

1. I earn in the mid to high teens per hour for all hours worked. Management sends out emails every quarter with my hourly average--no surprises at all. The hourly rate is on my paycheck. Sometimes the company president sends out hourly rates for each account and the company average. If my memory is correct, the last company average for all accounts was between $14 and $15 an hour. The average for the ortho account is higher, and it is my understanding some make over $20 hour consistently.

2. The pay classification is easy to understand. It's a base rate then 2 additional bonus levels based on percentage sent to QA. The highest is less than 5% sent to QA, and everyone starts at the base until they're off 100%.

Whether you agree with their decisions are not, they are very forthcoming and transparent with all policies and pay. Very trustworthy. But I'm sure there are a few through the years who did not agree with some decisions. But I'd have to say they are as fair to the MTs as they possibly can be, but some things are beyond their control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)