Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Do you have a - Spouse

Posted: Jul 14th, 2017 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: I'm saving - Sm

That helps with the rest of the bills? I am single mom and living on one income and I cannot live on 500 per pay after taxes. Do you get more than 0.04/0.06? I am so scared of not affording to pay in taxes. I literally have no money left before or if I took out taxes.

I took the plunge and I applied today to clean rooms for $11 per hour. After 21 years working at home doing this. At least taxes are taken out and no one harping about how much is going to QA or working extra. I cannot find an employee position due to burning bridges. If companies don't pay you, skim from you, you make minimum wage, and you go and find something better, are you still liable to them for 2-week notice? Another time I had a court order regarding pickup/dropoff time away from my house of my daughter for exchanges and needed to switch my schedule and because I was told I couldn't, I had to resign as it was freaking court order. Well, needless to say, I am not available for rehire by the company that they merged with because of that either. These companies sure have the power to break you no matter what. You can stop what you are doing and work extra to help all the time, work holidays, etc., and in the end, it does not matter. You are a number...worse a virtual number. After a 27-year career in this industry, I sure hope I get the job cleaning rooms even though I would have to drive 20 miles to get there. Heartbroken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)