Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Interpretation? - LDSMT3-NOT QA

Posted: Jul 14th, 2017 - 10:24 am

I added to my nickname because someone posted on here last night that I was QA which I am not, never will be.  It must have started some flame of posts because the monitor took it down.  Anyhow, my final post on the subject of late, I leave here for your interpretation because I have no idea what it means.

In my response to the email I got stating I had to achieve over 16800 lines to get the 0.04 bonus on extra lines, I sent this reply:

"It looks like I was wrong in my understanding of how this incentive works, and am more confused than ever why it would be communicated and structured this way.  I don't understand why a target goal would be communicated that gives a target that must be met every day of the incentive period whether it is my workday or not, rather than a target that makes sense for the entire period.  I thought I had done 5900 lines above my target, and now I find I barely went above my target.  This is worse than I thought and there are going to be a lot of people who feel misled by this.  In the distant past, targets for incentives were communicated in total lines for the period of the incentive which makes more sense, than a daily target which must be met every single day of the target period.  I have a feeling there are a lot of MTs that are going to be shocked that they didn't meet the targets they thought they did.  I believe most MTs believe that on their normal work day if they went above the target they will get the incentive pay, however, if they did not do the target lines on their day off, they have fallen way short of making the lines necessary to receive the incentive.  Maybe I am still missing something, but none of this is making any sense at all.  I am extremely disappointed to find all my extra work, wasn't extra at all."

Today I finally got a reply to that email which states:

"I am very sorry to hear this.  The line incentive was driven strictly off an average of production over a 3 week period, and it was a daily target.  The hourly incentive was driven off scheduled hours, with targeted hours above scheduled hours.

If you wish to discuss this just let me know and I can give you a call."

I have no idea what this means so I will leave it here for you to decide.  I am tired of discussing it, so I don't plan on pursuing this any further.  Just wanted to close out my attempts in trying to get an explanation for all of us.  I will now just wait until Wednesday and see what it shows on my paycheck.  If nothing is there, I don't even care.  The other money I have earned is more than I could have ever hoped for anyway. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)