Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I don't understand - CM

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 9:11 pm

This time last week, there was an awesome $50/h bonus that had everyone chained to their chairs.  In addition, there was this $0.04 per line over projected lines bonus per day.

This week, still a decent $25/h bonus plus the $0.04 bonus.

Best case scenario, how much are we actually going to bring home at $0.04 per line?

I've been doing about 500 lines over my projected each day for the past 7 days.  I have worked each day and I've gone over my projected lines each day. That's 3500 lines at $0.04 more than my base pay...$140.

Do you know how much time I've wasted worrying if it's cumulative or per day, or worried about what will happen to my bonus money if I take a day off and they expect me to produce 2500 lines that day?  That's messed up...over $140 pre-tax.

Let me tell you the reality:

1.  I've made $1000 this pay period in the incentive.

2.  I've made $640 in overtime this pay period.

3.  I've also earned my regular paycheck this pay period.

4.  This $1000 bonus will bump me up a tax bracket, so I'll have to wait until February to see a good chunk of that change.

And I'm worried about a lousy $140 because it might, in reality, only be $60?  So, I'm really worried about $70?  

Plus, if I'm wrong and the bonus is cumulative and I am shorted $70, I will be contacting someone higher up to explain to me how this was communicated to me in that email which I have saved to my personal email address, and I will be requesting they make right by it.  Until and unless that happens, I will not waste another minute worrying about what could happen based solely on one person's misread of an email and heresay conversations in which that person didn't ask specifics and didn't get her questions answered to her satisfaction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)