Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Has anyone else found really sucky sound quality - on these new accounts SM

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017 - 10:01 pm

that have been taken from Screwance?   The new companies must not be investing much money in good quality platforms or software.  Or these hospital dictation systems suck and must be the cheapest bottom of the barrel equipment they can buy.

This is the third account I've had where the sound quality really sucks it. I was told at one place that they knew the sound was bad and they were "working on it" whatever that meant. 

I have external speakers the sound goes thru,  I have a sound boosting equalizing program, and it still sounds like they're underwater or in a tunnel or in a hole somewhere.

I probably need a different set of speakers or different computer with new sound card I'm guessing.

No, I'm not buying big expensive headphones.  I cant wear anything completely covering my ears.  I have another pair with a sound card in the cord that I'm going to try. 

I just wondered if anyone else has the crappy sound quality lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)