Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Lol. Me too. Even the lowest clinician is going to - Lets eat Grandma.

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017 - 10:43 am In Reply to: Title change - JudyMT

be more "expert" in medical language than is typical for us. Embarrassing to even think of, and I never use it.

OP, I understand your irritation with sloppy ads. I "edit" (also inadequately accurate) medical documents after the computer "types" them at close to the speed of light. The skills and talents needed have a lot of overlap but are not the same, as many have discovered. My typing speed is only modest, but I'm Quick-Draw McGraw with commas.

Any competent HR should be careful not to advertise for transcriptionists when what they need are editors, and vice versa. Especially when so many respond because they long to return to straight transcription. Dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Title: Transcriptionist - Description: Speech recognition editors (Views: 961, 2017-07-07, 6:46 am)
    • Title change - JudyMT (Views: 679, 2017-07-07, 8:32 am)
      • Lol. Me too. Even the lowest clinician is going to - Lets eat Grandma.