Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

IC and - Taxes

Posted: Jul 8th, 2017 - 1:11 pm

First IC job and I have been doing it at 4/6 cpl and cannot make enough to live much less have enough for taxes at the end of the paycheck. This is my first IC job. How in creation do you do it and what is the percentage one is supposed to take out? Are you supposed to be submitting taxes to fed/state with each paycheck or wait till tax time? I do not have a tax ID. I hate to end up in fed prison due to the state of low wages for transcription for lack of having money for taxes. Kinda is sickening how these millions and billions of dollar companies can get off with putting us in the poor house.

I just cannot see how everyone is so excited to be IC at these wages. The reason I tried it is because MLS/MT/E's talk it up. I should have never listened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)