Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

keyboards - romiha

Posted: Jul 8th, 2017 - 6:45 am In Reply to: Keyboards - is it worth switching to mechanical if you already use a scissor switch? - Tired Chicken

I had never heard of a "scissor switch" keyboard so had to go look it up. I don't think I've ever used one.

A few years ago my son sent me a Razer gaming keyboard - mechanical - I had used a mechanical keyboard decades ago but succumbed to the membrane keyboards due to my budget - it took a bit to get used to it all over again but I LOVE it. I am on my 2nd one now, with a 3-year warranty. A bit pricier of course, but well worth the $$.

PS: The note that came with the keyboard my son sent said, "Hi Mom. Hope you can type faster with this." LOL. It's hard to say whether I type "faster" or not - but I love the feel and hearing the click!

Sorry I'm not able to actually answer your question, but my 2¢ anyway.

:o)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)