Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I ran it, did not send. - ImedxMT

Posted: Jul 7th, 2017 - 9:18 am In Reply to: Not sure where to post this, but has anyone gotten the (sm) - Imedxer

I noticed all the devices on my network (other computers connected to my Wi-Fi and modem) show up. Are they going to want reports on those? Is it sufficient to just power down these devices and run the report (will this keep them from appearing)? Also I have another user ID on my computer (one for home, one for work). Are they going to want my "home" info too? I think I'll just get a new PC for personal use, since this already has the Word I need. What a pain in the butt.

The report itself looks pretty useful. I have some things that flagged as high-risk and need updates but this requires updating Windows service pack. It seems in the past I had to revert to older service pack due to incompatibility with a platform I still work on. Not the way I want to spend my weekend. :(

Also it flags all your IP addresses so I'm guessing they can track posts on "anonymous" boards?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)